Sara Nicomedi studied photography at the Roman College of Photography in Roma. She moved to London in 2010 and since then she is a freelance photographer, working as a street and documentary photographer.
She exhibited her works in different Countries and Festivals between Italy, UK, Germany, USA, Singapore and Russia.
She is focusing her attention mainly on the human condition of common people who lives in this era of huge changes, on their sense of loss and solitude, insecurity and instability.
Since 2017 Sara is part of the photography collective InQuadra
From 2017 she is the art director of the London Street Photography Festival.
Sara Nicomedi organizes photo street tour with small group of people in different cities in Europe.
She is the curater at: https://www.instagram.com/yellow_gallery_/
- 2018 - Finalist at "Postcard from Copenhagen". BRITISH JOURNAL OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- 2018 - Talk " A female point of view" at the ITALIAN STREET PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL. Rome
- 2018 - Featured on CORTONA ON THE MOVE 2018 website.
- 2018 - Selected for MAGNUM PHOTO portfolio review. London
- 2018 - Solo exhibition: "Athena". Museum of Fine Art. Nizhny Tagil, Russia.
- 2018 - INSTAGRAM JAM, AN OFFICIAL MOPLA EXHIBITION. Los Angeles
- 2017 - Finalist at Intarget POHOTOLUX Award 2017| Challenge. Lucca
- 2017 - Solo exhibition " Exthinction" at Spaceplace Gallery. Russia
- 2017 - Finalist at MIAMI STREET PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL. Miami
- 2017 - Publication on EDGE OF HUMANITY magazine with the series Varanasi
- 2017 - "Decade" exhibition at Theprintspace. London
- 2017 – Winner at the LONDON STREET PHOTOGRAPHY FESTIVAL in the London category.
- 2017 – Feature on LIFE FRAMER, Street View.
- 2017 – Finalist at the MAGNUM PHOTO SWAP. Exhibition at The Printspace gallery. London, United Kingdom.
- 2017 – Finalist at “Down by the river” competition organized by Observe Collective. Exhibition in Iserlohn.
- 2017 – Shortlisted with the project “Extinction” at the ATHENE PHOTO FESTIVAL.
- 2017 – Feature on the website of Cortona ONTHEMOVE with the project” Extinction”.
- 2016 – Exhibition Photo Forum. The Printspace gallery, London, United Kingdom.
- 2016 – LIFE FRAMER shortlisted.
- 2016 – Feature on the documentary section of the LENSCULTURE website with the project “Lunch Break”
- 2016 – Publication on Reunion, The Dallas review. USA.
- 2016 – “Contatti” exhibition. SPAZIO CERERE. Rome, Italy.
- 2016 – Finalist British Life Photography Awards. Exhibition at THE MALL GALLERY. London, United Kingdom.
- 2015 – Shortlisted and exhibition “Under Construction”. Iserlohn, Germany.
- 2015 – Feature on NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Italy online.
- 2015 – Finalist “Happiness”. Exhibition THE STRAND GALLERY. London, United Kingdom.
- 2012 – Finalist Emaho exHibition POST. Exhibition in Singapore.
- 2011 – Finalist “Capture Tower Hamlets”. London, United Kingdom.